2014年5月12日 星期一

The Design Concept of TAKEWAY T1 Clampod (by the designer)

As an amateur photographer myself, I've always been struggling to find a proper pod.
I have a traditional tripod, but seldom (maybe not even more than three times in a year) take it with me due to its huge size and weight.  

Sometimes, I take it with me to climb a mountain with my colleagues, just because we want to have a nice group photo at the top, and that means I need to carry the traditional tripod on a long way up, and later, I have to carry it down again... just because of that single one shot we want.
At other times, though, I am too lazy to endure that heavy tripod, and I don't really want to bother other people with tasks of taking pictures for us. As a consequence, I have missed many opportunities to take pictures with my lovely family and friends.


  
Therefore, I have really, really wanted to buy a pod that is
light,
small,
strong (enough to hold a DSLR),
and suitable for most occasions
for years.







Because of this need of mine, I have taken this opportunity to integrate it with an existing product concept, and successfully make this absolutely innovative and unique TAKEWAY T1 "Clampod."


TAKEWAY  T1 Is Much Lighter~
It only has 200g,just as ligh as a smart phone.


TAKEWAY T1 Much Smaller~~
It only slightly bigger than a CD and can be easily carried with you in your small bag.




TAKEWAY T1 Can Be Used A General Tripod~
Is also suitable for SONY Q100



Is That All ? Of Course Not!!!

TAKEWAY T1 Has A Strong Head (Wich Can Carry 3kg Stably)~
So,it is able to carry a DSLR,which is not a common ability for such a small pod like it.  



                                                

TAKEWAY T1 Is Suitable for Most Things in your life~
Tables,chairs,trees,fences...and pretty much everthing you see daily can be used with  TAKEWAY T1 without any problem.
【Some photos are tsken from TAKEWAY's fanpage,where our users share picturesof how they use ut un real life.】















TAKEWAY T1 Gets A Very Wide Variety of Accessories~
You can easily use it with your smart phone and tablet...





TAKEWAY T1 Can Be Installed with A More Professional Head~
If you need a higher-level head for more professional purposes,TAKEWAY T1 is still available for all your tasks.






So,with TAKEWAY T1...



You will never be absent from your photo.










You can have a better,easier and more convenient digital life.






















"Make Taiwan products known internationally,"and
"Make sure our customers are satisfied with smiles,"
are always philosophies behide my designs and products.This original product may still have room for improvement,but we will keep working to make it better,and continue holding on to the very ideas.










Having you in my pictures
Having me in your life


TAKEWAY T1

take memory anywhere





Join us Facebook fans







ROLLEI 
CLAMPOD







Rollei clampod
ROLLEI , ROLLEI CLAMPOD 

沒有留言:

張貼留言